Instructor / Owner / General Manager
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I love what I do
Deb has an intense passion for what we offer, dedicated to utilize our privilege of horses to connect with people and work with our community to make a difference.
This country girl has grown up around horses all her life training and competing with over 35years experience an holds various certifications. She has competed in many different equestrian disciplines including Polocrosse, Pony Club, Showing, Jumping, Campdrafting & Dressage and has won literally hundreds of awards. This broad knowledge allows us to share with you an amazing horse journey to touch on many different riding styles.
One of Debbie’s most memorable moments (apart from marrying Mark of course!) was performing in the Sydney 2000 Olympics Opening Ceremony.
- Senior First Aid / Blue Card
- Advanced Diploma of Customer Contact Management
- Australian Institute of Sport NCAS Level 2 Coach General Principles
- Certificate III in Sport (Coaching) Equestrian SRS30303, HorseRidingCoach.com
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management, TAFE QLD
- MR Drivers License and Waterways Boat Drivers License
- Equestrian Australia Certified Coach
- Active After-school Community Coach
- Becoming an EA (equestrian australia) Accredited ReadySetTrot delivery centre and the only one on the gold coast
- 7yrs Owner/Operator of successful horse riding school on the Gold coast bringing enjoyment to many kids and adults.
- Team Member of the Olympic Opening Ceremony – Horse Spectacular Opening.
Newcastle and Sydney Royal Easter Show – Stockmen’s Ride (Olympic Opening Ceremony Team Members)
- Representative Polocrosse at zone and state level. Member of QLD Polocrosse Womens State Development Squad
- Representative Gymnastics at zone and state level at a young age